11.6.13

Ravenclaw Inspired Make Up




I'm a HUGE Potterhead.
It would be embarrassing and disrespectful of me not to dedicate some videos on the book series I have been stuck with since I can remember myself.

I'm going to film four videos for each Hogwarts house.
Even though I'm a Slytherin, I started creating the Ravenclaw inspired make up first for no apparent reason.


  Some information about the house Ravenclaw as seen on the Harry Potter Wiki:

Ravenclaw is one of the four Houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, founded by Rowena Ravenclaw. Members of this house are characterised by their wit, learning, and wisdom. Its house colours are blue and bronze, and its symbol is the eagle. The house ghost, who in life was the daughter of the house's founder Rowena Ravenclaw, is the Grey Lady. Ravenclaw roughly corresponds with the element of air.





Reading "The Tales Of Beedle The Bard" by J.K.Rowling.
I study.
Aren't I such a Ravenclaw? 








Don't forget to like, comment, share and subscribe!
Thank you very much!
Looove,

4 σχόλια:

  1. τέλειο βαψιμο!!!και πουκαμισο!το ραβδι θα το προτιμουσα απο ξυλο βελανιδιας ...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ευχαριστώ αγαπημένη! <3
      Το ραβδί ΕΙΝΑΙ από ξύλο βελανιδιάς! ;)

      Διαγραφή
  2. Great stuff from you, man. Ive read your stuff before and youre just too awesome. I love what youve got here, love what youre saying and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. I cant wait to read more from you. This is really a great blog. All Sport Racing Blogs

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...