12.9.13

Ryuk (from Death Note) Make Up Tutorial




This is my first ever attempt on creating Ryuk's face. 


Some information about Ryuk as seen on the Death Note Wiki:

Ryuk (リューク, Ryūku) is a Shinigami who gives Light Yagami's Death Note to him. Ryuk was bored with the activities (or lack thereof) of the Shinigami Realm, and decided to obtain a second Death Note (by fooling the Shinigami King) and drop it in theHuman World for someone to find, hoping to amuse himself from the boredom he had endured. This Death Note is found by Light, leading to his attempt to rid the world of evil, and easing Ryuk's boredom.




Ryuk is one of my favourite characters in Death Note. He is really scary looking, but he is very funny!
Plus, he was the one to kill Light, which makes me like him even more!



And this is my take! 
I also made that Death Note for the video, hope you like it! :)
I promise I won't kill anyone with it! ...or am I?


Watch the tutorial here:




Don't forget to like, comment share and subscribe!


Thank you for visiting!

Loooooove,

12 σχόλια:

  1. Αυτό το σχόλιο αφαιρέθηκε από τον συντάκτη.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. That is so awesome!! I love Death Note! I would LOVE for you to share this at "That's My Style" Link Party TODAY (EVERY WEEKEND!) on my blog. Not comfortable sharing? Stop by anyway for beauty related post and fun DIY projects. I hope to see you there! :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I would love to do that, but I don't really know how! Thanks for the suggestion, though! :)

      Διαγραφή
  3. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you very much for everything, Katherine!!!
      Following you back! :) xx

      Διαγραφή
  4. Verz beautiful :)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I wouldn't call Ryuk beautiful haha
      Thank you for following, followed back! :D

      Διαγραφή

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...