29.12.13

Shows I used to watch as a kid

As a kid, I was a HUGE TV junkie. I used to watch TV all the time! So, basically, I watched everything, but there were a few kid shows I liked... a lot! So here they are!

1) Oggy and the Cockroaches A show that had no speaking involved, but was so entertaining!










2) Shaman King - I remember watching SK twice a day on Jetix with my brother. Its intro still gives my goosebumps! 









3) Sailor Moon - I don't remember much from this show, but I do remember I loved it! 









4) The Raccoons - I have completely forgoten this show until I saw it on TV some months back. So many memories came back, even if I was too young to remember the details, just like Sailor Moon! 




5) The Triplets - I used to LOVE this! 











Nostalgia, right? Did you watch these as well? Hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you for visiting!

Loooooooove,

Find me
♡ Facebook | YouTube | Twitter 

5 σχόλια:

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...