9.2.14

Eren Jaeger's Titan Form Make Up Tutorial (from Shingeki No Kyojin / Attack On Titan)

Hello everyone! Today I'm bringing you yet another Shingeki No Kyojin / Attack On Titan video!
Last time was the Female Titan (Click here: http://mariapoool.blogspot.gr/2013/11/the-female-titan-from-attack-on-titan.html), but this time it's Eren Jaeger's titan form! It didn't really turn out to be the way I wanted, but I'm uploading it anyways. I promise the next video will be more decent than that. :)


And don't you even dare make fun of my editing skills!

Hope you enjoy it!

Watch the video here:


Also, do you spot anything in the background? ;)

Don't forget to  like, comment, share and/or subscribe!

Watch my previous tutorial "Buggy the Clown (from One Piece)".

Thank you for visiting!

Looooooooooooooove,


Find me
♡ Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Tumblr 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...